Humor

More college kids pledge to REMOVE TESTICLES if Trump builds wall!

on

Yup, you heard that right, college kids are pledging to publicly remove balls and penis’ if President Trump builds a wall!

If this doesn’t tell you how crazy liberals are, I don’t know what will. I can not make this stuff up people! In the liberal capital of the US, California, one student allegedly started this “commitment”. Now it’s moved it’s way to the crazies in Washington.

From USA Politics Today:

Washington Sophomore Trent Griliphaen said he was inspired by the movement at The University of California, and that he “thinks that Trump’s construction of the wall is just an extension of his penis, and an expression of Patriarchal rape culture. Really, by building the wall, we are raping the Mexican people, and I am no longer willing to be a perpetrator of rape culture. If I remove my penis, I am making a statement that I reject this mentality.”

“I heard about what was happening in California, and new that this kind of movement could gain traction up here – we are a progressive state. I kind of feel guilty, I’m removing my penis, but one of the other guys is going to castrate himself, and he’s even considering taking off a couple of fingers” stated Griliphaen.

For the sake of humanity I’m hoping this is not real. But, on the other hand, they would be doing us a favor and halting the reproduction of liberals all over the US! I think I can support this cause. Yes, please, this would make a very impactful statement and would mean a lot for the future of this world if all liberals cut off their junk in protest against the wall!

According to the internet (lol) this student has inspired 3 other’s in Washington to also remove their junk… Well don’t just stand there, lets keep this going! Share this article if you’re for the removal of liberal balls!

About Red Rock Staff

182 Comments

1. Brent

February 21, 2017 at 8:29 am

I completely support this idiots right to limit future libTARD reproduction….much better idea than abortion!

• Michelle Fox

February 21, 2017 at 3:31 pm

I so agree!

• paul jarrell

February 22, 2017 at 6:39 am

me too!!!

• ron Tell

April 14, 2017 at 7:56 pm

Michelle 65% wont be able to perform at all

• Tina

March 19, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Was just thinking the same thing

• Anne Mclaughlin

April 14, 2017 at 5:38 pm

Yes, no matter how small a matter in question if it’s worth doing , do it thoroughly and with a smile on your face.

• Doug

April 18, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Indeed !!!

• mary hitchcock

May 10, 2017 at 7:47 pm

heh,look at the bright side,no spawning more of them,Good birth control,I say let them do what they want,its their body.

• Norman Karaszewski

May 13, 2017 at 9:30 am

We don’t need these idiots to reproduce.

• Audry Peele

May 22, 2017 at 4:21 pm

I allso agree no more snowfakea

• William Matthes

May 22, 2017 at 5:08 pm

These leftist imbeciles would be doing the world a favor by following through on their threat.

• John McGowan

May 22, 2017 at 9:36 pm

This dude must be a cherry. If he got landed he wouldn’the do that. Or out young people that stupid?

• Bob Trower

May 22, 2017 at 11:18 pm

I hope they use a broken beer bottle to do the job.

• Johnny Cee

May 25, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Now that was funny! I’d offer my carpet cutter.

• Donald Burck

May 26, 2017 at 11:50 am

that made me wince!!

• Mike

May 26, 2017 at 10:03 pm

Don’t waste a good blade…use a brick instead.

• Gene

May 23, 2017 at 3:26 pm

I guess now we will not have a problem calling them a bunch of pussies

• Gale couts

May 25, 2017 at 5:55 pm

Love it

• Paul

May 24, 2017 at 12:25 pm

They won’t do it, just like when liberals said they would leave the USA if Trump was elected. Another disappointment I’m sure. But thinking positive, I hope they all castrate themselves and also cut there penises off and they receive no medical help. Liberal education has ruined our society.

• JW Palmer

May 25, 2017 at 1:03 pm

Build that wall so they won’t produce , we don’t need any more Libs

• Karen short

May 25, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Too bad it isn’t true we all know they r just like the people they support.will say any thing and do nothing

• Max de Mestre-Allen

May 26, 2017 at 1:13 am

Can I help? I have worked with sheep.

• Mike

May 26, 2017 at 10:06 pm

Max, I’m on your side, but the “work with sheep” part…too funny!

• Tracy

May 26, 2017 at 8:58 am

I have lots of cutting tools ,I would be glad to give them . Idiots

• RayCathode

June 5, 2017 at 3:27 am

I believe in freedom. The stupid should be free to pursue their own happiness without the intervention of the state.

• Bruce Matshall

June 6, 2017 at 9:06 pm

Truth!

• Aravingnutcase

July 10, 2017 at 11:09 am

These its are bottoms. They don’t use their junk anyway.

• .

July 10, 2017 at 6:35 pm

Just show me where all you are getting together and I will BRING MY REALLY SHARP KNIVES. Brent, you have it exactly right!

2. Tonio

February 21, 2017 at 10:21 am

More than college, they should attend a psychiatrist clinic…

• Jo

April 22, 2017 at 10:46 pm

Oh, No, No, No, Tonio, let them be! If this is something the liberal idiots want to do, then we the “Deplorables” should keep quiet & mind our own business. Would ObamaCare cover this?

• Mary

June 5, 2017 at 10:36 pm

They won’t need OBAMA care… they said they were gonna do it themselves….are they serious or is this their way of saying they want to be a tran-sexual?

3. Will

February 21, 2017 at 10:28 am

Sparing the world from living with their future demented offspring!

• Doug

April 18, 2017 at 12:36 pm

So well stated !!!

• Barb

February 21, 2017 at 3:41 pm

Are we really supposed to believe snopes?

• Glen

February 22, 2017 at 3:28 am

A.G, Snopes is a hoax and it is set up for liberals to believe their bs.

• Illyria

April 14, 2017 at 5:50 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA Did you actually watch this video? The video is pure satire!

• Lynne

April 15, 2017 at 2:17 pm

They have been investigated and arrested for lying. I’ve been warning people about these people for years. They’re funded by libs.

• paul jarrell

February 22, 2017 at 6:42 am

I figured it was like all the other lies you get in the media these days but I was soooo hoping it was real.

• Barbara Corbin

April 14, 2017 at 10:28 pm

They are old enough to know what they want….TRUMP BUILD THE WALL!

• Gary Jacobson

May 12, 2017 at 9:43 pm

Goebbels would be unemployed today. Thanks to the internet, people are propagandizing themselves.

• Manuel Rossiya

May 13, 2017 at 2:17 pm

(((Snopes)))

• Mike

May 26, 2017 at 9:46 pm

Why you gotta go and dash our hopes!? Besides…if you just keep quiet, then maybe some of them will thinks it’s real and just do it out of sheer stupidity.

• Mike

May 26, 2017 at 10:11 pm

Why you gotta go and ruin the dream for the rest of us?! Beside, if you don’t tell them, maybe the idea will still spread and at least one brainiac will go first. Not willing to be our done, maybe others will follow. Soon we’ll be free of the lot of them!

4. gerald echelmeyer

February 21, 2017 at 12:12 pm

They should be greatful i was born with only one testicle and it has always hurt my self esteem. Maybe a stundent could give me a testicle for implant

• bob germaney

February 21, 2017 at 5:34 pm

let them go ahead and make my day

5. joanne nie

February 21, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Go for it. It might relieve the out of wedlock births. Thats a good thing .

• Gwen

June 5, 2017 at 9:45 pm

There are more out of wedlock babies from REPUBS than Liberals….REPUBS hide behind “religion”….
      Liberals are honest and open about it….
      Does not mean REPUBS are smarter….just
      the opposite !! Trump is an evil person!!
      Even a lot of REPUBS are really fed up witth
      him !! He wants Low Income people and
      Seniors to starve….get sick and die !!
      Hope your parents are healthy and havem lots
      of money…because if they get sick….they
      wil live with you…and you will be supporting them….
      and taking care of them….there will be NO
      HEALTHCARE FOR SENIORS !! unless they
      are WEALTHY !!

• Steve O.

June 19, 2017 at 9:52 am

Lol, you really do believe all that crap,don’t you?

• Sam

June 19, 2017 at 8:06 pm

Quit listening to the leftie lies!

• Steven

July 10, 2017 at 6:50 am

Please quote your sources for these “facts”.

If there a lot of REPUBS fed up with Trump there are surely even more fed up with schumer, waters, and their brain damaged leader, nancy pelosi!

I’m conservative through and through but I’m starting to feel sorry for the democratic party whenever one of those three or one of the many others, you know who I mean, get ip in front of a camera a spew such obvious untruths with straight faces expecting people to believe them. It is do very sad for the party that has JFK, Truman, and FDR as part of their history.

6. chuck

February 21, 2017 at 12:33 pm

HAHAHA I dare the suckers to do the job.
    But like always the liberals have a big mouth but will not go ahead and do the deed. HAHAHA chicken shit people.

7. Dave

February 21, 2017 at 1:08 pm

Good, they can’t reproduce!!!.

8. Dennis

February 21, 2017 at 2:30 pm

By all means, Chop away!!!!

9. Dennis J Archambault

February 21, 2017 at 2:50 pm

They not only create the problems, but they have also found the solution, self sterilization. It’s a win win!!!

10. Marks Smith

February 21, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Yeah, and all the Hollywood liberal elitists are going to leave the country. Uhuh. Seriously, you’re going to permanently disfigure yourself and make your sex life a martyr to promote a metaphor based on pop-psychology??? How in hell did you ever get out of middle school????

• Barbara

March 17, 2017 at 8:14 pm

Middle School? These.Jokers are still in pre-kindergarten. Go for it. The less people you can rape, but I’m sure you won’t go through with it. You just think that we are stupid. Not.

11. Dawn

February 21, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Oh please do means less reproduction from that generation. Good lord how clueless can you be unfortunately we built that generation by mollycoddling them ?

• Wenona Campbell

February 21, 2017 at 10:41 pm

I’m an independent, and while I did vote Republican, I can at least understand where they are coming from. I believe that a large part of the issue with humans in general is our urge to breed. That is not in and of itself bad, but a lot of the time we don’t quit after 2 or 3. We continue, and then we find a lot of people using state assistance and not going to college, or both parents having to work, which is not good for the child. I believe that if a woman or man wants to turn 18 and decide that they do not want to continue to overpopulated the earth, they should be offered a one time oppurtunity to be sterilized. It’s a simple nip for men, and only slightly more complicated for a woman to get her tubes tied. A good start of who I personally believe should get the procedure would be any human being with poor grades in school, an innate amout of laziness, or ones prone to excessive drug use. These include prescription anti-psychotics. Just because the drug company prescribes them, it doesn’t mean you don’t have an addiction. It simply makes your addiction legal. Like ciggs, alcohol, and caffeine.

• Badrooster

March 18, 2017 at 4:23 am

Ms. Campbell. I couldn’t have said it any better. On that subject I’ve been saying this very same things for 20 years now. Now let me ad another issue, adoption. As any half way intelligent person knows our planet is so grossly over populated that we cannot support the children that we now have. My own daughter and her husband wanted to have another child so that my grandson would not be an only child. I told them that if they wanted another child why not adopt one. There are so many unwanted babies in our country right now that are deserving of loving parents and a loving home. The U.S. laws that govern adoptions is so rigorous and I see why that they are in place but this causes would be parents to adopt overseas and this leaves the babies in our country without a chance for a decent life in a loving family. Once a couple or an individual has been proven that they are capable of taking care of a new family addition, have the financial means and are of sound mind , then the adoption courts should grant an adoption. When you adopt a child from an overseas agency they do not tell you everything about the child that you wish to be a part of your family. Everybody talks about transparency, well let’s begin with something that has substance like child adoptions right here in the USA. But as long as people are willing to fill what I call another criminal elements pockets then this will never stop. We as a free people from a free nation need to get off of our collective behinds and demand that congress make the competent choice to change the laws for adoption and give would be good parents the chance to adopt a baby from this land and not from another foreign country.

• Larry Greer

April 2, 2017 at 12:54 am

You are talking about an overseas adoption. Isn’t it the same thing as immigration. And if you have so many people adopting from overseas then the American population will soon be taken over and unable to recover just like Germany right now with Muslims.

• Badrooster

April 3, 2017 at 3:39 am

Larry Greer. You have totally misunderstood what I wrote. I said that Our Congress needs to change Our Laws so that able minded and financially secured Americans that can care for a new addition in their families be should be able to adopt children from the USA instead of having to adopt a child from overseas. Why should the children that we already have in this country be treated as second rate. This is wrong. Everybody is saying USA first, well I believe that this is a great starting point don’t you? Let’s put our children first over other children. I know that too many people that this might sound harsh and uncaring but it’s not. If we are continually supporting other countries children, then we can surely care and support our children own first.

• PRZHM

April 3, 2017 at 2:02 pm

I have a lot of friends with more than 5 children and non of them have ever taken welfare. The Dads got an education and the Moms stay home and take care of the family. Everyone has enough to eat and clothes to wear and their parents are educating them very well. The eldest son of one family just got a scholarship to college and is doing very well and the rest of the children are headed that way also. Another family with 10 children grow all their own food, built their own house and the 3 eldest sons learned how to do all the plumbing, wiring, and built and installed solar electricity sufficient for all their needs…. And got so good at it that they just put in a system for us. They are on their way as entrepreneurs .
        Education is very important and there are many ways to get it.

• Squre

April 23, 2017 at 1:35 am

I can tell you as a teen that used heroin I can say I agree when I was 19 I got a vasectomy and it was a smart move my gf at the time was in the same boat I was and it would only have been a matter of time before she got pregnant. We both were trying to quit but knew we probably wouldn’t. Her parents brought up getting snipped and said if I did they would pay for treatment and any legal problems we had. They explained that a kid having with junkie high school drop outs parents is a horrible thing. My gf said no but I agreed and talked her into it. It was the best thing I ever did a few years later she died from over dose I eventually got clean and her parents kept their word. I survive by working 2 jobs but I am so glad I don’t have a child that has to suffer.

• Mark A Pidhorodecky

May 11, 2017 at 3:42 pm

At least we can look forward to a generation without idiot parents!

12. Oneta Hightower

February 21, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Who is that going to hurt but them?

• Steven

July 10, 2017 at 7:03 am

It will end up costing the taxpayer as we pay for their ongoing medical and psychiatric needs, probably including either reconstructive or transgender surgery/meds.

I say if they’re stupid enough to do that just put a bullet in them and finish the job as they have no place or purpose here and it will save them lots of pain and mental anguish.

Unfortunately this isn’t true but if it wrre I’d suggest using a hammer and dull chisel to perform the job, followed by a blowtorch or red hot piece of metal to cauterize the wound. I’ll even volunteer the old rusty chisels. I’ve got a drawer full from the old family farm.

13. jack poland

February 21, 2017 at 5:56 pm

Might as well. They aren’t using them anyway.

• Larry

March 6, 2017 at 10:09 pm

You got that right

14. Badrooster

February 22, 2017 at 5:13 am

If this is something that these supposed educated persons want to do, then I say let them do it and be done. I feel that there are to many unwanted babies in this country now. So by doing this they might actually help in decreasing the population of unwanted and under cared for children. But like so many people before them, that said they are going to do something in protest because of something they don’t agree with and then never do it unless it is violent to their neighbors or their respective neighborhoods. So please castrate yourselves and encourage some of the Hollywood idiots to do the same. This will surely save the American tax payer from supporting any more unwanted children.

15. Ruth Rogers

February 22, 2017 at 12:27 pm

Then they’ll be completely empty in 2 parts of their anatomy…

16. BillWhit

February 23, 2017 at 12:54 am

Oh yes, please, lets get that wall built so we can watch the fun, lol! I want to see these wimps cut off their testicles, lol! Stupid is as Stupid does and Liberals prove they are the most stupid people on earth, even dumber than Muslims, who are barbarian pigs of satan. I bet money not one of these idiots will have the testicles to carry out their threat, and to me it isn’t a threat, it is entertainment, lol! How stupid can a group of people be? Pretty damn stupid, apparently! Common Core must have truly deranged these poor wimps minds! I will happily volunteer, along with millions of other America Patriots, to work on the Wall as working vacations. Also, all the Illegals caught, need to be put in a tent city, on the border, and put to work building the wall also, as part of their punishment for entering our Home illegally! So lets get the Wall built ASAP!

• sam

February 23, 2017 at 9:04 pm

Bill, you have a real gift for shooting off at the mouth. You managed to call names, reveal your racist rhetoric, and reveal your obsession with remaining woefully ignorant of the real world without breaking a sweat. Amazing.

17. Cathy

February 23, 2017 at 9:55 am

That is the best idea yet

18. Badrooster

February 23, 2017 at 3:58 pm

This is something that I totally agree with you on. I would wet myself from uproarious laughter if any one of the poor half brain dead people were to do the deed that they say they would do. As for building the wall , it should have been built years ago so that the American tax paying Patriot should not have had to pay for all the illegal clowns that we’ve been supporting for all of these years. If you come into this country and are doing things according to the laws of this country, then you would have nothing to worry about in the first place. If you come into this country and do not want to abide by our laws, then get the hell out. I’m tired of my taxes being raised every year paying for people that in my opinion contribute nothing but increasing our national debt.

19. ron

February 24, 2017 at 7:12 am

Stupid?????????? And very funny So much I can’t get this smile off my face. You go to a University to get a EDUCATION……..And because a Idiot says he is going to do it you have to do it too? First ask him to do it in front of you so you won’t make any mistakes. I am sure he will say NO because he wants you to be the IDIOT.

20. Calvin Hughes

February 24, 2017 at 9:41 am

HAVE AT IT!

CULL THE HERD.

The world will be a better place with less liberal mental disordered people in it.

21. Jerry

February 25, 2017 at 6:32 am

It’s BS. Same as all the people that were leaving USA if Trump won. They are all still here.

22. Danny Cotterell

February 25, 2017 at 6:38 am

That’s perfect. They won’t reproduce. Build it extra high.

23. Stephen gooding

February 26, 2017 at 7:22 am

Ive got some bricks and wire cutters to donate to their cause. Im also willing to donate my time and expertise to remove their balls for free

24. ron cassano

March 6, 2017 at 6:51 pm

to the college students,you people got some balls.can we watch to make sure you go thru with your statements.and the fuzzy dice i used to hang from my rear view mirror is getting old,and nice pair of fuzzy balls would look nice hanging from my rear view mirror.now lets see if you have the balls to go through with it. now you can,t hang ten oops i mean hang two. go trump

25. jtas

March 6, 2017 at 8:18 pm

I think you have to have them before you can remove them.They better start growing some.

26. Badrooster

March 7, 2017 at 4:50 am

Okay folks, this is old news. If these so called educated people were going to do something like this, then they would have all ready gone through with the act. I for one would be hawking tickets to such an event. Who in todays society doesn’t like to watch a stupid person commit a stupid act. I’ll even go so far as to say that I could probably retire and have a nice nest egg from selling all of the tickets to a live event such as this. Hell the ticket sales would probably surpass even the super bowl revenue and go down in history as one of the biggest money making ventures of the 21st century. So to all of the college students protesting for whatever reason, you just let me know when and where that you’re going to do this stupid act and maybe I’ll even share some of the profits with you. All Will Hail The Rooster.

27. Badrooster

March 7, 2017 at 4:55 am

Oh and one thing more. The American tax payer will thank you for not contributing another brain dead child into society that we would end up paying for.

All Will Hail The Rooster.

28. David Williar

March 7, 2017 at 10:23 pm

Yes absolutely they should castrate
    Liberals! I hadn’t thought of that before.
    And best of all it’s there stupid idea!
    What would be even better is if they
    Could reatach it to there fourheads!

29. Brenda

March 8, 2017 at 9:56 am

Then there will be less idiots to deal with! Have at it! Hack away!

30. Josiah Marshall

March 11, 2017 at 12:19 am

It will be for nothing. Especially if he starts the wall he won’t be able to finish it. During the Bush, jr. administration a wall was started and now on hold because portions of the border are owned by dual citizens. Previous settlements still exist from when the border was installed. These private owners hold the land rights. Even then the Bush Junior Wall was only partially completed. Hardly any of it was consecutive. Most were portions of a wall a space and then more wall for about 300 miles. There are still lawsuits pending for what they did and tried to do. Hold on to your penis guys because as much as anyone would like to get behind a cause its worth knowing more about the underlying situation before you make such a commitment. I mean really your going to cut it off in protest. If that’s the case then kill two birds with one stone and let some angry broad do it for you. She will have fulfilled her cause and you yours. It’s a win win. And to think by doing so you both will have worked in harmony. Granted you both will be less something…you your pride and her lunch but why quibble, right? You’ll both have kept your integrity intact. For some reason I hear Sophia Petrillo’s voice in my head from Golden Girls saying “idiots”.

31. Badrooster

March 11, 2017 at 5:59 am

These people are not going to castrate themselves so why do we keep seeing clap trap such as these articles. This is no longer news it’s just fluff for the average reader. Until they make good on their statements quit printing articles such as this one, it’s old news already and I for one am tired of reading about it. Get some good articles and then post them and not this garbage about what the so called entitled youth think that they’re entitled to have.

All Will Hail The Rooster.

32. softballumpireblog

March 12, 2017 at 12:16 pm

Does this mean we will now be forced to build a fourth bathroom or will eunuchs be free to use the bath-room with the shortest line. Has Heaven’s Gate been revived as well. I thought all those eunuchs committed suicide years ago.

Are any making such idle threats retired members of Manudo? I heard that at the height of their popularity, they had castration performed; at least that was the assertion of my wife who was in nursing school at the time. The rumor circulated among the students but it could have been fake news.

These individuals definitely validate Michael Savage and his diagnosis of liberalism. It isn’t inconsistent with other liberal positions, murder democratic voters in the womb and now prevent them from arriving into the chamber of death pursuant to the vagina route.

33. David Storeide

March 12, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Good less IDIOTS in this world !

34. CR

March 17, 2017 at 11:23 pm

Need a rusty razor blade?

35. Joyce

March 18, 2017 at 7:54 am

They don’t have any, anyway so what does it matter? What about the females? What are they going to remove for their cause??

36. BillWhit

March 19, 2017 at 1:38 am

I am 1000% behind this movement! I stand behind them because they are so mentally ignorant and stupid, we do not need fools like this reproducing, because their offspring would be just as ignorant and stupid and a drain on our resources! Not only does the Swamp need drained in Washington DC, but also our general society needs a good cleansing! Once a person is found to be a Leftist Liberal, they should automatically be sterilized so that they cannot reproduce. Just Common Sense! Abortions should be banned until a person is an adult, and once they show signs of Liberalism, then abort them, maybe around voting age. Just a thought!

37. Kid snells

March 19, 2017 at 6:05 am

But they’re Liberals. They have already had their balls removed

38. james

March 19, 2017 at 9:14 am

Oh how I wish this was “true news!” Unfortunately it isn’t. The quote by “Washington Sophomore Trent Griliphaen” was originally printed in an “article” from a self-proclaimed “satirical news site”…

39. Bruce Panter RN

March 19, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Retired registered nurse who would be most happy to assist these kids in making their statement. I’m in north Georgia and able to travel.

40. Carol Ann

March 20, 2017 at 8:18 am

Natural selection at its best.

41. Jason

March 21, 2017 at 12:48 am

Wow….so this is how “educated” people think…..

42. Tom

March 24, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Please remove them. If this is your DNA the go by the way of the Darmin awards. Those individuals who have removed themselves from the gene pool.

43. Janice Seager

March 27, 2017 at 6:24 am

Gotta have them, to remove them.

44. Badrooster

March 27, 2017 at 4:29 pm

This is old news already. These pansies are never going to go through with cutting off their onw junk. Print something new and maybe I’ll read it. Otherwise this is just the same garbage as before. Rooster.

45. Greg

March 30, 2017 at 11:01 am

Please keep us Deplorable updated DUDETTS we want to know how that worked out for you.

46. Mark Wakefield

April 2, 2017 at 8:10 am

They aren’t going to do anything if this is true. Much like all of the Hollywood libs that were going to “leave the country” if Trump were elected. All mouth and no ass, or, as my grandfather used to put it: “Alligator mouths and hummingbird asses.”

47. Sharon W

April 2, 2017 at 1:02 pm

LMAO… sounds like a hoax to me, BUT, if that’s what they want.. I say go right ahead.. It’s YOUR body, you can mutilate it all you want. However I doubt very much you would be able to the PAIN of trying to do it yourself. But, hey! whatever turns you on. WE won’t stop you from mutilating yourselves, possibly bleeding to death because of your idiocy. It means fewer liberal idiots out there rioting and crying. WE The People of these United States say enough is enough. NO MORE Illegal aliens in OUR country. Build that Wall fast, strong and high.. Shoot anyone trying to come over or under it. Keep the United States for her citizens and those who jump the hoops and come here legally wanting to become American Citizens. If you don’t agree with our laws, stay in your country of origin.

48. nolafred

April 2, 2017 at 5:25 pm

will this be charged as micro surgery on their O bummer care?

49. D Sides

April 2, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Liberals don’t have balls to remove do they?

50. Pingback: More college kids pledge to REMOVE TESTICLES if Trump builds wall! -

51. Cliff

April 3, 2017 at 10:09 am

Talk, Talk, Talk. As far as I know all of the ones that said they would leave the Country if trump was elected are still here!! Talk is cheap. RIGHT ??

52. Harold

April 14, 2017 at 4:17 pm

I remember seeing my dad caststrate small pigs. I think I could be of assistance to some of you guys? I have a sharp knife and some kerosene.

53. jtas

April 14, 2017 at 7:39 pm

You can’t remove what you don’t have.

54. Kas

April 15, 2017 at 7:23 am

Today’s college. Yep it’s an embarrassment all the way around from the parents who raised them and those they have chosen to follow. Weak and ignorant minds that could never think.for themselves. I’m for them cutting it off. All of it. They can explain that one when they’re old grey if they survive it. Is that why the non gender bathroom became an issue?

55. Robert H. Cohernour

April 15, 2017 at 11:43 am

Well, there you go, two snip’s and a slice, and all of Americas’ problem’s are solved. We don’t want the ladies doing anything that stupid, so that will leave them to multiply with good male Conservatives, so we will be free from Liberalism sooner than expected, and thanks to them for being so cooperative. They finally found a way to serve their country.

56. Y'all crazy

April 17, 2017 at 6:36 pm

Why pay for kids to EDUCATE themselves. So you males will become EUNUCHS if Trump builds a wall. AWESOME. Why this movement didn’t start when College kids were raping Innocent College girls. Why didn’t you start this movement when we were RAPING the Native Americans when we shove them all on Reserves. Good form of birth control you don’t need offsprings. Your parents don’t need grandchildren. Trump ain’t building no wall bullshit talks but MONEY walks. Look into your Big Corporations owned by Mexico. We build a wall America looses money. Didn’t you know? Who really pays the Government? NOT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Enjoy your gas that comes from the Middle East and Educate yourselves. But definitely cut off your balls for entertainment sake your parents will be proud.

57. Erlinda

April 19, 2017 at 3:17 pm

I hope we don’t have to pay for their medical needs. I’m sorry for their parents. Send them to college to get a good education and they turn out worst than imbecile. We don’t want want these kids to proliferate our society.

58. Badrooster

April 19, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Why for the love of Mike is this still being seen on this particular website. Everybody already knows that these IDIOTS are going to do no such thing as to castrate themselves. So please enough of this useless posting. If they truly were going to do such a thing, then they would’ve done it by now.

59. Nunya Beeswax

April 22, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Just a bunch of followers…lol! At least we know who won’t be leaders…haha!

60. Nick Ruiz

April 23, 2017 at 10:22 am

The wonders of transgender sickos! Make sure the parents pay for the procedure and not the tax payers! The less they can procreate the better! Make it a nationwide event!

61. steve

May 11, 2017 at 3:40 pm

Just when you thought you heard it all. Will I say go ahead and cut your dick with your balls off. Then when you grow up someday & wake up you can say to yourself as you’re crying again “oh did I do that”. It would be a good idea to cut em off so you won’t be able make any little liberal bastards. Ha Ha Ha

62. Herald nichols

May 11, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Thought these babies were going to cut their balls off if Trump elected. Must have forgot about that. Libtards. Should only open mouths to stuff the balls in their mouths

63. Judith

May 11, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Katlyn Jenner cut his off join the club.

64. Chico

May 11, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Fake News

65. jtas

May 11, 2017 at 8:30 pm

That’s funny.How do you remove what you don’t have?

66. Rovin Ralph

May 11, 2017 at 10:12 pm

The earth is NOT OVER POPULATED . . . everyone in the world can fit in two Florida counties 🙂 🙂 🙂

• marie

May 26, 2017 at 8:10 am

Nope – it’s the state of Texas everyone in the world can fit in…NOT two Florida counties… that’s ridiculous!

67. Jerry

May 12, 2017 at 7:46 pm

Go for it. Those morons really don’t need to reproduce anyway. That’s a very good way to reduce the idiot population in America.

68. Ken

May 13, 2017 at 7:34 pm

I have a rusty knife I will lend them.

• Dick

May 22, 2017 at 2:38 pm

I was going to suggest the same thing. I will still provide another knife or two if it helps!

69. Joey

May 22, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Just think…the morons don’t realize it but they will be helping the economy. If only I knew how to make scissors and knives , or invest in a company that makes them….oh well….LOL

70. Ben

May 22, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Idiots we don’t want there dumb ASS Genes to survive

71. Audry Peele

May 22, 2017 at 4:29 pm

I agree with all the coments, I wish they would no more snow fakes

72. Cmac

May 22, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Sounds like a”nut”case to me!

73. jtas

May 22, 2017 at 5:53 pm

How can they remove what they don’t have?

74. william david tipton

May 22, 2017 at 5:54 pm

“If I remove my penis, I am making a statement that I reject this mentality.””

no….youre doing the world a great service by making sure you dont procreate.

75. Pamela Briggs

May 22, 2017 at 6:07 pm

Please remove it all!!dly We certainly don’t need any more of these empty headed crybabies who expects the world owes them everything! Kindly extinct yourselves!!

76. Alan Garrison

May 22, 2017 at 9:46 pm

Whatcha waiting on ya balless bitches lol. Go ahead and do it

77. John

May 23, 2017 at 10:45 am

They most likely always wanted to be women anyway so now they have an excuse.

78. Tomas Gato

May 23, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Oh goody! I hope every one of them follows thru with this threat! What a great way to eliminate future generations of moronic idiots!
    NOW – God-fearing Christian families need to get busy and have more than 2 kids per couple. Then we can repopulate America with true patriots and traditional families akin to the Founder’s era!
    “Be fruitful and MULTIPLY”.

79. Michael

May 23, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Were this to be true on the bright side the ones who cut off their penis and fingers would never have hair grow on the palm of their hands. {:>)

80. John

May 24, 2017 at 12:42 am

If that’s the way the lobs wanna be leave em alone & let em have at it! Less to deal with in the future!! Hope they know how to control the bleeding! LOL!! Can’t fix STUPID!!!!

81. Jeromy Hodges

May 25, 2017 at 8:54 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! First of all, you don’t have any testicles to begin with. Second of all, you’re going to mutilate yourself. I should care because? You’d actually be doing me a favor since I wouldn’t have to worry about you breeding!!!

82. cliff

May 25, 2017 at 1:03 pm

Now this has to be a scam because these liberals never had any balls to begin with.

83. Jon

May 25, 2017 at 1:53 pm

Hurry up and get that wall up. Build the wall.Build the wall.Build the wall. Hurry Hurry Hurry can’t wait.

84. Mike fox

May 25, 2017 at 3:39 pm

I seriously doubt this morons are going ro cut amyrhing. I believe its all bull. And if theu did say it to try to get others to agree to it. It woll be another bull crap thing the libs say. Remember all the celebrities thT threatened to leave the country if Trump was elected. Liberals are just a bunch of cry baby snow flakes that have no intention on following trough on their statements.

85. Robert

May 25, 2017 at 3:58 pm

We’re not raping them, they are raping us and abusing the social services that we have. Before one of you liberals says something to the contrary, I’ve seen it happen first hand and have a family member who works for the food stamp office. They have to give it to them and can’t ask them for a ss card to prove citizenship.

86. Jane

May 25, 2017 at 5:01 pm

Please do. That will mean an end to a lot of libtards

87. Gale couts

May 25, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Whack away!
    Yee haw!

88. Al

May 25, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Makes no difference whether they cut it or not, they are waste of sperm anyway!!!

89. RonH

May 25, 2017 at 9:34 pm

This is great news ! What could be better than clueless liberal imbeciles making sure they can’t reproduce, I’m all for it, go for it !

90. marie

May 26, 2017 at 8:07 am

Has anyone told these snowflakes that one section of the wall was FINISHED LAST WEEK???? Better send them over some filet knives so they can get started hacking off their kahonies!!

91. Jenny

May 26, 2017 at 10:06 am

honestly we should be praying for these lost sick individuals not judging them. they have been influenced by the world from society the way it being run what is on the tv Ect. there eternal souls are in jeopardy who cares about there physical body. I had some hard times in high school but I graduated .ended up going in the army for a few years. I haven’t finished college my husband graduated high school but didn’t go to college but he frames houses. that honestly very hurtful and unfair for some of you to just state your opinion like how dare people who aren’t educated or rich have kids. we have a beautiful little girl and she is well taken care of emotionally spiritually physically. you don’t need money or rich living to have a family. honestly all you need is Jesus. God bless you all

92. HEY, TEACHERS, LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE!!!

May 26, 2017 at 10:51 am

Now that’s birth control!! DUMB ASSES!!!! What do you espect from the mindset of liberal education.

93. Royee

May 26, 2017 at 7:53 pm

STAPLE THEIR BALLS TO A PICNIC TABLE BENCH AND GIVE THEM EACH A RAZOR BLADE!!

94. Royee Nikes

May 26, 2017 at 7:56 pm

STAPLE THEIR BALLS TO A PICNIC TABLE BENCH THEN GIVE THEM A RAZOR BLADE!

95. ww

May 26, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Isn’t this redundant?

96. Jeff

May 28, 2017 at 12:10 pm

Will this also allow them to leave their male privelege behind and feel better about themselves?

97. John

May 29, 2017 at 7:19 am

Liberal, veteran, and hard working for 55 years now. Proud to be liberal and not a sexist bigoted individual. And ya know what? It’s ok to resist. It’s more American than any of you who say liberalism is wrong. Also, Look at the ads associated with this thread. It’s targeting you.

98. jtas

May 29, 2017 at 7:55 am

They need to grow some first.You can’t cut off what you haven’t got.It’s scary to think that these idiots are going to be running the government some day.

99. Jon

May 29, 2017 at 9:45 am

Just like the web third liberals said they were gonna leave the country from selected this is just a bunch of idiots trying to get attention

100. Dakota60

May 29, 2017 at 10:26 am

I think I would have to refer you to the movie Idiocracy…

101. Michael

May 29, 2017 at 1:14 pm

I’d have it built to just see them do it 🤣This generation is a bunch of pussy cry babies they are to damned scared to touch their penis to cut it off without crying.

102. Joe Mama

June 5, 2017 at 9:56 am

YES! Please encourage 100% compliance with this protest! That way the most stupid amoung us can’t reproduce!

103. jtas

June 5, 2017 at 11:18 am

You can’t remove what’s not there.

104. Deb

June 5, 2017 at 12:34 pm

Can they find them?!? Just this promise alone makes me want to start a special fund to BUILD that WALL!!

105. Tom

June 5, 2017 at 3:37 pm

As Forest Gump would say, “They ain’t got no balls”

106. Avalon Troy

June 5, 2017 at 6:48 pm

I have a dull rusty knife they can have to do the job, as a matter of fact, I’ll stand out of their way, but don’t ask me to stop the bleeding, I like blood.

107. jtas

June 12, 2017 at 9:52 pm

I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again.You can’t remove what you haven’t got.

108. Darrell

June 14, 2017 at 11:43 am

Chop them off you to stupid to breed anyway we don’t need anymore Morons

109. William Vance

June 18, 2017 at 6:43 am

Step right up, and flop ‘er down on this here stump boy, hold on a sec while I grab my axe…….:-)

110. Sue

June 18, 2017 at 7:38 am

Well, removing their penises at their own expense works for me whether they are transgender or just crazy. We don’t want any of these fools reproducing.

111. cc1980

June 18, 2017 at 9:55 am

Just goes to show the level of narcissism to think strangers would give two craps about their balls.

112. Ray

June 18, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Go ahead, do it. I don’t care.

113. Alan Fraize

June 19, 2017 at 6:26 am

build that wall

114. James

June 20, 2017 at 8:40 am

I like how everyone is being hateful and not a human being. On both sides this is ridiculous. I’m not liberal nor am I a conservative. I’m a pacifist anarchist and since then I have learned a lot about tolerance and peace and coming up with alternative ways to find agreements. No one in America wants to agree and it’s sad. The democratic and republic is now extremist along with most Christians now. It’s destroying our country.

115. CJ

June 23, 2017 at 6:31 pm

A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do!

116. James Davis

July 10, 2017 at 6:28 am

BUILD THE WALL!

117. ray kaminski

July 10, 2017 at 9:18 am

“…by building the wall, we are raping the Mexican people.” Ah, why would anyone think the wetbacks have a right to illegally enter our country? But I almost agree that these mental mutants should castrate themselves so they can’t reproduce their insanity. But why stop there. Commit suicide and help make this country great again

118. Bill Kitsch

July 10, 2017 at 3:13 pm

They don’t have any balls to begin with…

119. FEDDUPP

July 11, 2017 at 10:40 am

Do they really think people care? Hope they are serious…they will not be able to spawn their ilk…best thing that could happen to America…yet another awesome thing Trump has done for the country! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

120. Brenda

July 11, 2017 at 1:06 pm

Go for it Donkeys, could you be any more ignorant than you already are?

121. David Castillo

July 11, 2017 at 7:23 pm

Those crazy kids will regret it in the future and they will end up killing themselves.

Just for a dumb wall.

122. David

July 20, 2017 at 9:54 am

Wow. I’ve seen fake news but I’ve never seen fake news more fake than this. The fact that so many people here are actually believing this obvious steaming pile of horse manure explains how America got this effed up. Do you fall for EVERY stupid story you read!?