General News

Parents Across America FURIOUS After What Was Spotted On Gerber’s Product Label


Wow! Do not feed your baby this snack until you see what this dad saw on the label…

Justin Morrice almost lost his baby daughter’s life all due to a very popular snack for toddlers. Many people give these to their toddlers without a second thought. But after the near fatal experience of Morrice’s daughter, he is sending out a warning to all parent’s, to see what he saw on that label that could have prevented this near death experience.

When you buy baby food and toddler snacks you assume that they’re perfectly safe because they were made especially for kids that age. You probably don’t even look at the label because hey, it’s made for toddlers! After reading what happened to Justin Morrice’s daughter you will be reading those labels from now on.

Here’s what he had to say in his Facebook post to all parents:

“As I sit here still shaking I’m posting this as a reminder to ALL parents of small children…please always read labels on the foods we feed them.

As I had just finished feeding my daughter I set some of these cheesies on her highchair tray as a dessert for finishing her snack….well in less then 10 seconds I had turned to rinse her bowl in the sink…turned back and saw her gasping for air. She was trying to cry but no sound was coming out….

I rushed over and picked her up and turned her over and slapped her back(as we were taught) for what seemed like forever I still could not hear anything. I flipped her over and her lips had turned blue and she was still trying to cry.

I tried again to flip her facing down and slapping her back but nothing…..turned her over and her lips were even more blue….its at this moment I thought my little girl was going to die in my arms…

I panicked and did the only thing I could think of….I rammed my finger into her mouth and down her throat and was able to squish the cheesie enough that the next thing I heard was the sweetest sound in the world…her crying.

I flipped her over again and slapped her back and with the force of her crying it became dislodged and I was able to sweep it with my finger out of her mouth. It was the longest and scariest min of my life. I called my mom over just help calm me down and Annabelle.

I was confused as she had ate them days before with no problem. After scanning the can my mom found this “warning” in tiny letters on their side to throw contents out after 5 days of breaking the seal.

I opened a new container and I could not believe the difference. The ones in the can she choked on I can only describe to be like a foam ear plug. I could squish it but it would expand back out and would not break apart. The ones in the new can crumbled with ease.”

Such a simple thing, yet it could be easily over looked by anyone. Make sure you’re reading and following those warning labels! They could save you from a horrible experience like this one. Thank God his little girl made it through the ordeal.


About Red Rock Staff

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *